Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Calling All Crafty Types

Ok, I normally wouldn't even post this as it greatly diminishes my chances of winning, but really, it is such a great deal I had to share it with all of you.

My good friend, Loralee, recently started working for Where Women Create.  This is a great magazine for all things crafty.  They are hosting a conference in September called The Creative Connection.  Keynote speakers include Amy Butler (I KNOW!!!) and Ree Drummond.  There are fabulous panelists and it promises to be a weekend to remember.

Well, the generous folks of Creative Connection are giving away not 1, but 3 fully paid trips and passes to the conference.  That's right, hotel, airfare and conference registration!!!!  The conference is September 15-18 in Minneapolis, MN.

So, what do you have to do??  Well, this is the easy part. Read the official rules and then send an email to larkcraftsTCC@sterlingpublishing.com, with the following:
1.Your name, age, e-mail address, and mailing address
2. An essay of 250 words or less answering the following question: How will attending the Creative Connection Event impact your creativity and/or creative business?
If you have an artistic bone in your body and/or love hearing from speakers like The Pioneer Woman, Amy Butler and Mary Jane Butters, YOU MUST, MUST ENTER!
*****ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 5PM (EST), FRIDAY JULY 23rd********

I am entering, and I hope you will too!!!  Hope to have at least one person I know win!!!!  That means YOU MOM!!!!  Enter!!!!  Everyone else too....ENTER!!!

No comments: